Is your outdoor furniture looking a bit tarnished by all of the cold and rain it has endured over the winter season? No problem! Here are a few tips on how to get your furniture clean and ready for the summertime.
- Brush off any loose dirt or debris leftover on the frame and cushions
- Prepare a DIY cleaning solution: 1/4 of mild soap per gallon of warm water (a spray bottle works best for spot cleaning)
- Use a sponge or soft-bristle brush to clean the frame and cushions
- Allow time for the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric
- Rinse thoroughly with a hose and allow furniture to air dry
It’s as easy as that! In no time, your backyard furniture will be looking fresh and brand new!